Applications must be delivered by 15 September 2023.
The admissions is held on 20 September 2023.
Fee for study per academic year: 990 €.
Application fee: 50 €
- completed the 2nd degree of the university education (or equivalent in the case of education completed abroad),
- knowledge of the state language,
- knowledge of English at C1 level (to be able to follow the courses taught in English) – must be demonstrated by a certificate or other equivalent,
- knowledge of French or German at least at B1 level – knowledge of languages must be demonstrated by a certificate or other equivalent.
Documents required for the admission procedure:
- completed study application,
- structured curriculum vitae (preferably Europass form),
- cover letter in Slovak language (max. 600 words),
- certified copy of the 2nd degree university diploma or other equivalent evidence of the highest level of education obtained.